Our residential program runs form Sunday, arrival time between 7-8 pm to Saturday at 12:00 pm.
On Saturday at 10:30 am the campers will put on a "SHOW" for their parents and guests to see what they have learned over the week.
Our program is designed for the extreme beginner to advanced rider. Our stablemangement and riding lessons are tailored towards the campers abilities.
Each camper will be responsible for leading, grooming and tacking their own pony every day. These skills and others are taught in our stablemangement lessons each day
There is 2 riding sessions daily (weather permitting)
As a residential camper you will be spending a lot of time in the barn and around the horses. Special events are planed around the campers.
- Cost $700 per week (includes HST)
- All campers are required to wear foot ware with a 1/2" heel and a properly fitted, current, ASTM/SEI approved Equine Helmet. (for safety reasons we do not allow Bicycle Helmets)
- A Non-refundable deposit of $150/week of day is required with application, the balance is due June 15th (if application is made past June 15th, full payment is required)
- All participants MUST have a waiver signed by the legal parent or guardian to participate in any camp activities. A copy of the waiver can be seen here. If you are sending your child with another family member or friend please make sure you send a signed copy of this waiver with your child.
- Registrations received by Mar 1st, and paid in full may deduct $25 from the total amount.
- Registrations received by Apr 1st will receive a free T-Shirt. If you miss this deadline there will be a few available for purchase @ $15 each
- Deposit is non-refundable. Balance will be refunded if notification is recieved a minimum of one month prior to the start date of camp, after which no refund will be made without a medical certificate. No refunds after the first day of camp
- A $25 service charge will apply to all NSF cheques